Unknown
When I wrote about myself !! In LinkedIn...........



Summary:

A creative, enthusiastic, vibrant and hard-working young professional with depth agency and industry experience focused on growing in the field of Computers and Control Systems. strong written and oral communication skills.

Occasionally unorthodox but always responsive, I try to challenge boring thinking and seek out the less obvious in everything .

I'm always open to new projects and idea exchanges, so don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Currently building YOTTA System©, Matter of fact as a CEO my works dedicated in: set realistic goals and go to reach them and accountable keep track for it. For the next phase I planed to developing YOTTA structure In record time, and start the operations that deliver efficiency, quality,propaganda , and low cost. Talent to build profits by anticipating / combining hidden opportunities with deep product knowledge and extensive networks. Growing YOTTA into a high profitable business within just four years (despite World commercial downturn). Then transform it into a global competitor. By building successful strategic development plans for our products and services

Specialties:

Computers Programming, PLC, SCADA, DCS, Automation Design and Implementation, Embedded Systems and Hardware Programming, Computers Networking, Project Management, Accounting, Researches and Development



 One of my steps to update and renew all online data :)
0 Responses