Unknown
First of all,  Chaos is not random by the mean of stochastic  ! it is Deterministic. huh


When I search, as usual .. about the chaos books and reviews. I were found a great book, really great and amazing book, it is unique and may be the best for geeks it is Introducing Chaos by Ziauddin Sardar, Iwona Abrams. I highly recommend this great book 

In the other hand, I am interested to implement the chua's circuit. It is pretty nice way to show chaos in reality. Simply consisting of some capacitors, resistance, coil, negative resistance and 2 power supplies batteries



One whom give me appreciated help Valentin Siderskiy from USA. He was supported me and give ma the continuous help to know the idea and philosophy of this circuit. Great thanks, I have to mention here for Valentin.




Again to that circuit it's mainly based on non-linearity and negative resistance that is, the negative resistance can reached simply by using OP-Amp, I wanna to construct it when I finishing theatricality proof soon isA. Also I wanna to make a challenging experiments on chaotic systems using this awesome circuit.


 Days ago I was reviewed some Instrumentation and Control aspects for one of the most vital interviews in my career building way. I  look forward to get this opportunity.


Today, was received call from Todd Rowland Academic Director of the NKS school it is really great opportunity, thanks Abby for consideration.  

 
0 Responses