Unknown
About 60 days ... are the interval which I were far away... as I like the chaos.. here is the points, vectors or matrices which I intend to blog it " orbits in my space state space". Chaos .. it is the major thing if we think .. over the whole world .. in the Egypt streets, social, political, economics, and recently Militaristic from my point of view. Just focus on the Egyptian famous meal " Koshary " try to put the suitable equation " the Lentil distribution on the dish :D.


#Someone called Samer Lotfy .. just affective point in the MPM " my current Military Unit which I serve in"  I have to say "PEOPLE ALWAYS LEAVE" it is realistic picture in my life. When I pray to Allah to end his life .. then we hear and see!! The bad human idologia when we think it is the greatest need something and when it occurs ... Regret!!!


#Passed by downhill in health curve from 21-28 Apr 2011...Sands in the depths of the body.



#Osama ben Laden ... on the news "Final Photos". If we take this news with some  rightness degree it is just an extension for the changes which taking place in the world . the comment is .[dot]




#Promoted to Corporal degree in the Military Service, since 10 may 2011. It's downright irritating.


#Dr.Zwiel who was visited Egypt to solve the equation of Nile University  without using real parts ... unfortunately  just from the imaginary part only. As I don't like the disrespect of time dimension in egyption projects, it is important to say the devices and labs .. will expire before zwiel project starting and no one will pay attention ... no one pay the price for that !!!  . Don't give a shit no more..it is enough.


#Strategic view to the Master Thesis to research within and between these areas the interface between mathematics, theoretical natural sciences, modeling, simulation with applications in engineering, science, and strives to contribute to the modeling of chaotic systems. beside on the status of Egypt and on behalf to my military works, which enforce the system to decrease the acceleration of research and suspend it if that require but under any conditions the system will stay. I'm still looking..


 #I want to say for whom counted very close to my soul, in the past " shattered trust makes everything disappear, unfortunately  I have not  forgive Principle especially for the close and closer". At the same time I have to express my sorry to myself which crashed with the badness rocks


#Writing a new season in my novel which I were started in the last year.


Allah, most gracious, most merciful.
0 Responses